Tuesday, July 28, 2015

First Transfer said and Done!

¡Hola familia y amigos!

Well my first transfers are said and done, and I am staying in my area and I received a new companion, Hermana Greer. I had met her before, because she was training this last transfer so she was at all the same meetings as me for new missionaries and we had talked a couple of times, which was cool! So I get to finish out my training with her! She is also from the united states so we will stand out that much more here, because it´s a small area and we are basically the only Americans here :)

We had some really good investigator lessons yesterday with commandments. It is definitely important when teaching someone about a commandment to give a very firm and direct commitment and make sure to get a very firm and direct ¨Yes I will follow that commandment¨ in response from the person. Because if they agree with hesitancy Satan will have more power, because he knows our doubts and works on that. If we decide to follow a commandment with a firm commitment The Lord will bless us if we know that through His power we can accomplish all things. And if the Lord sees that we have a desire and that we are committed to do all we can to follow a commandment He will bless us and help us keep our commitment. So decide now, with a strong conviction, to follow all the commandments of God, and it will make it that much easier to follow when temptations arises. 

I am excited for the opportunity to stay here in the same area for another transfer and help our current investigators to progress and move forward. And to continue to help the work move forward here. I am needed here for another transfer and I am going to work hard and to accomplish the things that I am needed here for. Whatever it may be!

Just keep looking to the Lord and continually working on increasing your faith in Him and through that you can accomplish anything that is put in your path! 

Love you all!
Hermana Cordon

No comments:

Post a Comment